Positively Dog Training Episode 316
Ask Victoria questions include:
- An otherwise healthy dog who has begun peeing in the house despite the only change in the environment being a new bathroom remodeling
- A 7 year old min-pin who wakes up 3-4 times per night to eat
- The fallacies of the concept of 'calm submission' and supposedly 'calm submissive states'
Also, contest details about how to Win a personalized copy of Victoria's new book, Train Your Dog Positively. Email a photo of your big dog to [email protected] to enter.
- Podcast contest: Listen to the podcast and check out this page to see dogs who don't realize how big they really are, then to enter for a chance to win a signed copy of Victoria's new book, Train Your Dog Positively, email a photo of your big dog to: [email protected]
- Doggone Safe
- Family Paws Parent Education
- Dog & Baby Support Hotline: (877) 247-3407
- Miami Dog Bite Prevention Conference (April 26)
- Pre-order Victoria's new book