Find a trainer near you or set up a phone consult
Browse advice and articles from dog experts
Ask or search the Positively community forum...
Puppy Training How-To's
- How to Potty Train a Puppy
- How To Teach a Puppy To Sit
- How To Crate-Train a Puppy
- How To Prevent Bad Habits
- How To Teach A Puppy Leave-It
- How To Teach A Puppy Recall
Puppy AdviceMORE PUPPY ADVICE >>
COMMON DOG BEHAVIOR QUESTIONS
- Why Does My Dog Bark at the Door?
- Why Does My Dog Chew Up My Stuff?
- Why Does My Dog Eat Poop?
- Why Does My Dog Jump Up on People?
- Why Does My Dog Steal Food??
- Why Does My Dog Pee Indoors?
DOG TRAINING HOW-TO'S
- How to Teach a dog to Come
- How to Teach a dog to Stay
- How to Teach a Dog To Walk on a Loose Leash
- How to Teach a Dog Tricks
DOG ADVICE & MORE FROM VICTORIA STILWELL
- Why Positive Training?
- How to pick the right dog collar
- How To Prevent Dog Bites
- Why Breed Bans Don't Work
- Why Using Treats Isn't Bribery
- Why is my Dog Aggressive?
ARTICLES FROM OTHER POSITIVELY EXPERTS
- Can a Dog Be Too Food Motivated?
- Why Does My Dog Keep Pulling Me?!?!
- Do Some Dogs Need a Heavier Hand?
- Separation Anxiety - What Can You Do?
THE TRUTH ABOUT DOG TRAINING.
Be the pack leader? Not any more! Learn why most of what you've been taught about dog behavior might be causing more harm than good. READ MORE
JOIN THE REVOLUTION
It takes courage, confidence and kindness to change a generation. Join the Positively mission and help our dogs live Positively. READ MORE
CHANGE DOGS' LIVES POSITIVELY
Ready for change? Take the Positively Pledge and tell the world that force and fear have no place here... because dogs deserve better. READ MORE
Dogs share a common ancestor – the wolf – but how did wolves turn into dogs and what can we learn from wolves that might help...
Aggression is a serious behavior issue that is all too common in our domestic dogs. Aggression expert Michael Shikashio joins...