Positively Dog Training Episode 315
On the Positively Hotline, Minneapolis-based VSPDT trainer Amy Sandmann talks about her work with Pet Partners (previously called the Delta Society) as she and her giant therapy mastiff, Howie, make the rounds at Twin Cities children's hospitals.
Ask Victoria questions include:
- What to do if you suspect or know someone is running a puppy mill or involved with animal cruelty
- A 4 month old shelter rescue Chow/Lab mix won't back down and shows a lot of defensive behavior
- A 3-year old Chihuahua with multiple health issues whose medication might be causing various behavior issues
- A dog with anxiety issues who is ruining the house and is not re-homable
- A 3 1/2 year old yellow lab with impulse control issues who crosses dangerous roads in order to scavenge from nearby food sources.
Funny Talkin' Animals YouTube Clip