Positively Dog Training Episode 320
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Victoria and Holly dish the dirt on the Oscars' red carpet fashion hits and misses, then give their guesses for who will win the big categories. Victoria describes her high tea with the American Humane Association, and also her visit at the Global Pet Expo, including her talk for the American Pet Products Association's Professional Women's Networking breakfast. Also discussed, the great work being done by Dr. Marty Becker (America's Vet from Good Morning America) to help create fear-free vet visits, the interesting design characteristics of certain dog toy products, Victoria's Swedish dog training seminar, the Miami Dog Bite Prevention conference on April 26th, and Victoria's recent inclusion on the board of directors for Canine Assistants.
The Positively Hotline interview is with Channing Seideman, who has been paired with a Canine Assistants epilepsy seizure response dog.
Ask Victoria questions include:
- A shelter volunteer in Chicago who is directed to her local VSPDT trainer, Sara McLoudrey of Root Dog Training.
- A German Shepherd puppy who attacks an older dog when she passes near and is also difficult to control in public.
- A foster dog that digs big holes in Australia.
- A disabled dog owner whose dog will not pee or poo while on walks, but waits to do the business at home.
- When does a puppy become an adult, and is a puppy a good choice to add to a household with 3 cats.