Positively Dog Training Episode 504 – Thanksgiving!
- Whether you should train and raise different types of dogs differently
- What to do when the new puppy seems to like one person in the family more than another
- Victoria's thoughts on the concept of 'sibling rivalry' between multiple dogs in the same household
- How to deal with an existing dog who is showing her teeth to the new puppy in the house.
Ask Victoria questions include:
- How long is it ok to leave dogs on their own during the day? (Addie, NYC)
- Do dogs recognize and develop prejudices against certain breeds? (Brooklyn from Chicago)
- Whether it is ethical to buy breeds known to have health issues even if they come from responsible breeders? (David from Vancouver)
- What makes a dog smart or intelligent? (Holly from Perth, Virgin Islands)
Victoria's Animal Academy returns with a twist: Victoria's daughter, Alex, stumps Holly, Victoria and Paula with some pretty random, difficult (and usually not particularly dog-related) quiz questions.
Ask Victoria is sponsored by Zukes - check 'em out this Thanksgiving!