my dog saved my life today

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

rowe

Re: my dog saved my life today

Post by rowe »

yep sorry but so unprofessional of them to ask you! they should have a plain clothes police woman doing this instead.
Theo400

Post by Theo400 »

Hi Everyone

I phoned them this morning and told them no I wont do it and suggested about the policewoman idea but they told me they would not put an officer in danger. I am so angry that they would put a member of the public in danger but not one of there own :evil: . I live in Cheshire and the police have always tended to be unprofessional and tend to not report things on file. I asked about going to the press then and they told me that there is no need to go down that route. why not :evil: .

thank you for all your support and I hope one day he is captured.
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

That beggars belief, it really does. I'd be tempted to report this case to someone further up the ladder, but I can understand if you want to put the whole thing behind you.
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Theo400

Post by Theo400 »

Hi Everyone

just wanted to give you an update. they have caught him and he is being sentenced in 2 months :roll:. I went to the local paper and told them what happened and it was front page :) . they had a lot of complaints from the locals (were I use to live as I have moved from there now) so they had to use a plains clothes officer.

just thought I would ley you know we can finally have justice for that poor girl and the local Mayor is awarding Theo for his heroics :D I have never been so proud of him.
gwd

Post by gwd »

Link to news article????
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

Wonderful!! Thanks for the update. You found a way to help without needing to put yourself in danger. And finally, the police did it right by using one of their own to catch him instead of a civilian (still blows my mind they would even consider asking that of you!). And how wonderful for Theo that his own actions are being rewarded. :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
gwd

Post by gwd »

Are you still in Cheshire? I can't seem to find any news articles in the police logs about the original murder, your crime report or an arrest, much less conviction............ nor anything about your dog getting an award. Do you have any links?