My Puppy Riley With Victoria

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

OhioRuthie

My Puppy Riley With Victoria

Post by OhioRuthie »

Riley (8months old) posing with Victoria...well she's on the TV :lol: (helping two dogs who's owner loves to hike.)

It's a bit blurry...I see I missed some of the toy stuffing..oh well :? Riley is just too cute! 8)
============================================
My goal is to become the kind of person my pets think I am

My websites:
http://www.freewebs.com/ruthiesfanpages

My macaw said I'm a good girl and I believe him 8)
dontpugme

Re: My Puppy Riley With Victoria

Post by dontpugme »

Haha! I should get Max a picture during tomorrow's episode :lol:
--dontpugme
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

dontpugme wrote:Haha! I should get Max a picture during tomorrow's episode :lol:
That would be cute! :D

My websites:

dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

I missed today's episode by a lot. I'm really jetlagged. Episodes here play at 8 and 9am. I woke up at 5 pm :lol:
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Seems to me, some of the other members have posted pictures of their dogs with Victoria (while Victoria was on television of course!). Seems there should be a thread on the forums for this. But, oh well... :(

Dontpugme, you said "I missed today's episode by a lot. I'm really jetlagged. Episodes here play at 8 and 9am. I woke up at 5 pm!" I don't just think you over slept, you were hibernating! :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

Do you remember what the thread was called? Do you have one of Karma?

My websites:

wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I'll have to look through all the past threads on the forum to find that link. However, to answer your question if I have one with Karma and Victoria, that answer will have to be "No." :( I think it would be cool to have one with Victoria actually in the picture with Karma, but I don't know how Victoria will like soft, velvet, pelt fur all over her the way Karma molts! :lol:
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

I'll look around to see if I can find the thread!

My websites:

wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I haven't found it yet, but I'm working on it. Not unless you've found it? :wink:
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

I've looked at every possible area that would make sense to have it..some have several pages and haven't located it. So nice of you to look but don't spend too much time but thanks for trying..I guess you are special like that! :D ...I've found some interesting posts only to have the links to other parts of victorias site not be there any longer..I guess they clear things out at times.

My websites:

wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Yes I did try, but couldn't find any of them either! :( I'm still thinking where they might be and when I do find them, I'll let you know! :D
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

wvvdiup1 wrote:Yes I did try, but couldn't find any of them either! :( I'm still thinking where they might be and when I do find them, I'll let you know! :D
Thank you..you are so sweet!

Too bad Victoria doesn't train birds...my macaw won't let me sleep past 7am or nap...he screams "MAMA" and then makes a car alarm sound until I get up..I have to get up because he will drive the neighbors crazy...our houses are close together. He's a cool bird I just wish he'd let me sleep!!!

My websites:

wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

HAHAHA! You need to put a cover over his cage! :lol: A lady I know down the valley used to have a bird (I can't remember if it was a Macaw or parrot) that used to make alarm sounds and impersonate her voice getting her family out of bed in the morning! The irony was in the summer, when school was out, that darn bird used to keep saying (after the alarm sounds and impersonation of this lady's voice): "The school bus is coming, the school bus is coming!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then, at another time, my then-boyfriend wanted to get me one of those birds, but I had to tell him "No thanks!" The way my brothers and my father used to get mad and swear, I didn't need a bird to "cuss like a sailor!" especially when we had visitors! :shock: :shock: :shock:
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

I should balance out what I said about the parrots....I'm up again early because of my macaw...but yesterday he said, "mama come here" when I went to him and said what...he said, "I love you". Granted I never get any sleep but I have a surplus of love in this house :D But I know what you mean about a filthy mouth...mine arrived with a whole nasty vocabulary and seem to know how to use it 'properly'. My african grey bit me once (its how I found out he was afraid of the phone..he grabbed my lip) I got staph from the bite..well one day during my recovering he was like, "give me a kiss" I said I couldn't til my boo boo went away because the vet said I could make him sick too. His response was "That's bull sh**!"

*Side note...people with birds should never cover them unless to protect them from the elements in transport for a short time..(like from house to car)...most people don't know this but my avian vet is quick to tell everyone...covering birds of any kind can make them very sick...when we cover them all they are breathing is what's in the cage...mainly poop. That can make them very sick. Fresh air is vital for a birds health.

Parrots are a lot of work but so much fun...and very expensive sounds like that old boyfriend was a big spender! 8)

My websites:

wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

OhioRuthie wrote:
I should balance out what I said about the parrots....I'm up again early because of my macaw...but yesterday he said, "mama come here" when I went to him and said what...he said, "I love you". Granted I never get any sleep but I have a surplus of love in this house But I know what you mean about a filthy mouth...mine arrived with a whole nasty vocabulary and seem to know how to use it 'properly'. My african grey bit me once (its how I found out he was afraid of the phone..he grabbed my lip) I got staph from the bite..well one day during my recovering he was like, "give me a kiss" I said I couldn't til my boo boo went away because the vet said I could make him sick too. His response was "That's bull sh**!"
That funny but not the part getting staph! :lol:
*Side note...people with birds should never cover them unless to protect them from the elements in transport for a short time..(like from house to car)...most people don't know this but my avian vet is quick to tell everyone...covering birds of any kind can make them very sick...when we cover them all they are breathing is what's in the cage...mainly poop. That can make them very sick. Fresh air is vital for a birds health.
Thanks for that information, OhioRuthie! That confirms something I've been thinking about! :D
Parrots are a lot of work but so much fun...and very expensive sounds like that old boyfriend was a big spender!
No, I thought he was a cheap date who wanted to have a feathery spy to keep an eye on me! :lol: