Dog is abused, abandoned, neglected. Dog is rescued. Dog has behavioral issues stemming from a difficult past. Rescue group calls in a trainer, who puts a shock collar on the dog to "fix" him and make him adoptable. While the above scenario may be oversimplified, it happens all too often in the rescue world. I worked on Read More
- Are Black-Coated Dogs Harder to Adopt?
- Nine Things That Dog Trainers Want You to Know [Part 2]
- Why I Train Without Force
- I Couldn't Save Them All
- The Best Kind of "Gold Digger"
- Shelter Dogs Shine with Celebrity Names