Dog is abused, abandoned, neglected. Dog is rescued. Dog has behavioral issues stemming from a difficult past. Rescue group calls in a trainer, who puts a shock collar on the dog to "fix" him and make him adoptable. While the above scenario may be oversimplified, it happens all too often in the rescue world. I worked on Read More
- Are Black-Coated Dogs Harder to Adopt?
- Is Punishment Really a Quick Fix?
- Love is An Action Word
- A Dog Died Today. Because of a Trainer.
- Pet Overpopulation (Why To Spay & Neuter)
- Snickers: A Year-End Happy Ending