It has been something of a thing recently in some corners of the dog training world to suggest that keeping an easily over-stimulated and/or reactive dog in his own home environment for a bit of time, along with enrichment toys, is a better idea than taking said dog out into the world to be walked. Read More
- Is Your Dog Optimistic or Pessimistic?
- Is The Pavement Too Hot To Walk Your Dog On?
- 7 Things Reactive Dog Owners Want You to Know
- How Does Your Dog See and Understand the World?
- Reality Check for Carers/Owners of Dogs with ‘Issues’
- Reckless Abandon