I truly believe the only way for positive gun dog training to gain any kind of ground in this country is by developing good hunting dogs, strong hunt test results and some field trial wins. There are indeed positive trainers already making strides, but the numbers comparatively are very small. This must change, and it is fair for those who advocate traditional gun dog training to demand proof.
- Rethinking the “Do As I Say” Attitude: Is It Really the Best Way?
- How Does Your Dog See and Understand the World?
- Some Days Are Just Crazy Like That!
- 3 Truths About Canadian Celebrity Cat Atchoum
- 7 Ways to Keep Pet Adoption Events Safe
- How to Keep Your Dog Calm During Fireworks