It used to be standard operating procedure for some dog professionals to advise new rescue dog parents to hand feed said dog in order to effectively create a bond. In some cases, it still is standard. It depends on who you ask. The same protocol is also suggested by some trainers for dogs who resource Read More
- Not So Great Expectations!
- Christmas Puppies: the Good, the Bad, and the Oh So Cute!
- 5 Things I Want Anyone With A Fearful Dog To Know
- Thresholds, Dials, and Fear: Managing Your Dog's Stress Levels
- Why Dogs Bite Children: A Lesson in Preventing Dog Bites in Kids
- FEARS (and trees!)