Sickening reports are surfacing that just days before the Olympic torch is to be lit signifying the hope of a peaceful world community and enlightened relationships among people of all races, nationalities, colors and sizes, authorities in Sochi have hired a 'pest control' firm to exterminate the apparently huge numbers of stray dogs in the area.
- Dog Sterilization Injection Released in US
- Funding From Sochi Billionaire Helps Save Strays
- How to "Fix" Pet Overpopulation (Video)
- Hero Dog MWD Ben, Retired - Flemington, NJ
- Victoria's Interview With Dr. Sophia Yin - Part II
- Jim Crosby Weighs in on Lennox