I work in "the dog world." I eat, live, and breathe dog body language, behavior and training. So why was it that when I was faced with a large loose dog charging at me and my leashed dogs, I felt completely and utterly helpless?
- Boundary Battlefields: Dogs, Yards and Walks
- Behind the Scenes of Greatest American Dog: Doggie Photo Shoot
- When Good Rescue Groups Make Bad Dog Training Decisions
- How to make Christmas cookies for your dog
- Easy Organic Chicken Treats For Your Favorite Cat
- How to Enjoy the Wilderness with Your Dog