The Missouri citizen initiative to combat puppy mills, approved for the ballot in early August by Missouri Secretary of State Robin Carnahan, has cleared perhaps its final hurdle and is now almost certain to appear on the Nov. 2 ballot for a vote of the people. The measure is Proposition B, backed by a coalition Read More
- Puppy Mills Posing as Rescue Groups
- End in Sight for Missouri Puppy Mills
- Hooray for Puppy Mills!!
- 'Vet on Call' by British TV Veterinarian Marc Abraham
- This Is Where Your Cute Pet Store Puppy Came From
- Veterinarians Are Standing Up Against Puppy Mills