Ask Victoria – Lauren (Dominance)
I love your show! I have two mini Australian shepherds. My female Alice was rescued from a puppy mill. She is very territorial when it comes to men. The second a man comes near her she begins barking non-stop. I’ve tried my command leave it, ignoring her, giving men treats to entice her, but nothing has worked! How do I get her to be more comfortable around men? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you!
Exclusively in this podcast, you'll hear the firsthand account of Victoria's police dog bite accident: what happened, why it...
Victoria and Holly Firfer chat with Shannoncourt Pet Care founder Shannon Spooner about Victoria's upcoming seminar in Ontario.
Victoria and Holly close Season 5 with a discussion on a disturbing video of Rottweiler growling at a child that is persistently...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- See the Victoria Stilwell Academy In Action!
- My Police Dog Bite Accident
- Orca Whales and Pig-Killing Dogs: When Will the...
- Farewell to A Hero, A Friend, A Fire Dog
- Introducing the Victoria Stilwell Academy for Dog...