VSA’s First UK Course Is Complete. Who’s Next This Summer?
Budding leaves. Warmer weather. An extra bounce in your step. Spring has sprung, and with it, last week I was thrilled to welcome our first UK-based class of Victoria Stilwell Academy students to their finish line. After 6 info-packed and whirlwind months, our intrepid first batch of UK students have completed the Dog Trainer Course and are now official Victoria Stilwell Academy Graduates!
We couldn’t be prouder of the accomplishments of all of these amazing students, and we’ve absolutely loved sharing the family-style bond that has developed over the course of the last few months. They’re truly special people, and now we’re ready for you!
"Do it. It will change your life. There is nothing else out there as thorough and well planned as this course in the world of dog training."
-Shane, UK Dog Trainer Course Graduate
Our next UK-based VSA class is scheduled to start on June 15th, with the intensives being held in Lancashire in late June/early July and mid-September. We’re now accepting applications for enrollment, and the spaces are filling up fast! If you’ve been holding off making the leap, we’d love to talk to you and help determine if the time is right to take the plunge and join us on the upcoming course.
A few key reminders that we often get asked:
- Commitment. You complete most of the course from home and only need to travel to us twice (for about a week each time) over the six months.
- Mentors. We’ll find an awesome, professional, VSA-ready mentor for you in your area, no matter where you are. You don’t have to do anything, and if we don’t’ have a mentor near you, we’ll find one.
- Flexibility. You don’t have to leave your job or your school – the VSA course is designed to work around your schedule, no matter how crazy it is.
- Exhilarating. Not to overstate it, but this course can be pretty life-changing. But don’t just take our word for it – listen to one of our recent graduates:
The course is far and away the best value for time and money of any dog trainer course I have seen. The content of the curriculum and the standard of teaching is second to none. I was lucky enough to meet a group of incredible people who have become family and to finish the course feeling like I really have accomplished something that matters so much to me and that will change my life, even though that probably sounds corny.
-Miriam, UK Dog Trainer Course Graduate
If now seems like the right time, let us help you on your journey. If you’ve been thinking of a career working with dogs, trust us – it’s worth it. Whether you’re just starting your working career or are stuck doing something you don’t love, join us this summer and allow yourself to chase your dreams.
Advocating for Animals – Victoria and Holly are joined by actor and animal activist, Peter Egan to discuss dogs, moon bears and...
Victoria is joined by dog behaviour expert and a driving force behind the UK Dog Behaviour & Training Charter Andrew Hale to...
The rescue of 180 Chihuahuas sparks a larger conversation on how to transition dogs from crisis situations into homes.
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Why I’m Not a Purely Positive Dog Trainer
- Becoming a Dog Trainer
- Social Bullying
- Does Your Dog Respect You?
- Differences Between Male and Female Dogs