A Home for Bo
My dear friends Marty and Mikkel Becker and their team have been working feverishly to save the life of a sweet dog named Bo. Thanks to their efforts, he was rescued by Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue, but he does not have a foster or adoptive home and is now living in boarding.
If you live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and are interested in fostering or adopting Bo, please email [email protected]
A little more about Bo:
- Bo is a young dog, around 2 years of age.
- He's a mix, around 60lbs, black and white with a GREAT smile!
- He loves to play and is good with other dogs.
- Bo is very friendly with all humans and his tail wags a mile a minute when he sees people.
- He knows "sit" but needs help learning other basic manners.
- He is healthy, neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped. He's also heartworm negative.
What do the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Long Lost Family have to do with dogs? BAFTA winning radio and TV presenter, Nicky...
Obedience training has long been the accepted path to teaching dogs’ manners, but the concept of obedience might be doing dogs a...
What is Free Work and how do dogs benefit? Dog behaviour expert Sarah Fisher joins Holly and Victoria to discuss how Free Work is...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Becoming a Dog Trainer
- Social Bullying
- Does Your Dog Respect You?
- Differences Between Male and Female Dogs
- The Reactive Dog