Positively Dog Training Episode 701
This episode of the Positively Podcast is brought to you by Zukes.
Victoria and Holly reconnect after a few months away during which they used social media to stay connected both personally and professionally. Follow them online at:
- Holly’s Instagram: @HFirfer
- Victoria’s Instagram: @VictoriaStilwell
- Holly’s Twitter: @HollyFirferCNN
- Victoria’s Twitter: @VictoriaS
- Victoria’s Facebook: /VictoriaStilwell
They discuss older dogs such as Victoria’s 15 year-old Chocolate Lab Sadie and Holly’s pit bull mix Kashmir who has been undergoing her second round of chemotherapy. Also: how to recognize signs of pain in your older dog, including Louise Swindlehurst’s 5 ways show they’re in muscular pain (via the Canine Massage Guild).
Ask Victoria questions include:
- Newly adopted dog is an avid humper who needs help learning curbing overly rambunctious play.
- A single dog is great during the day but “naughty” at night – squeaking throughout the night. Would another dog to keep him company help manage this behavior?
- 1 ½ year old Golden Retriever knows basic cues, but gets very anxious when guests come to the house to visit.
- How to get a dog used to water so that they can have stress-free baths.