Victoria announces new Positively Podcast series
Victoria is proud to announce the premiere of her new Victoria Stilwell Positively Podcast series.
With the launch of the inaugural episode in June, 2010, Victoria will regularly provide fans and dog lovers around the world with unique insight into her life and work throughout this fun, educational and lighthearted podcast series. Joined by co-host (and It's Me or the Dog alum) Holly Firfer,Victoria is excited to have the opportunity to interact with fans through this intimate platform.
"I'm really thrilled about the launch of the new Positively Podcasts, and I can't think of a better co-host for the show than Holly," says Victoria. "Not only is she a funny, dog-loving, consummately professional on-air talent, she is also a good friend. We met when I worked with her and her husband Shawn on the Monstrous Mutts episode during the first US season of It's Me or the Dog."
In addition to tackling the hottest dog and pet-related topics of the day in each episode, the Positively Podcasts will feature such recurring segments as:
- Ask Victoria - Listeners and fans of the show get their questions answered by Victoria on the air.
- Victoria's Animal Academy - Victoria quizzes Holly on dog trivia.
- Doggie Did You Know?
- Fascinating Furry Facts.
- Victoria's Secrets - Victoria dishes the inside scoop and provides a behind-the-scenes glimpse into her TV show, events, and private work.
- Victoria Stilwell Positively Dog Trainer profiles.
- Celebrity Interviews and much more.