Introducing the Newly-Redesigned Positively No-Pull Harness
Sometimes good just isn’t good enough.
Since its launch a couple years ago, the Positively No-Pull Harness quickly established itself as one of the best-made, most effective tools to prevent leash-pulling on the market. We’ve heard glowing reports from users who love the fact that it helps reduce pulling without causing any discomfort or pain for the dog.
And now it’s even better.
The Positively No-Pull Harness works by utilizing the dog’s natural center of gravity – effectively and painlessly allowing the handler to redirect the dog when she pulls during walks.
But there was a catch.
When the dog pulled, the front-attachment on the harness was shifted towards the direction of the handler because the leash pulled the whole front of the harness over. The new Positively No-Pull Harness fixes that by adding an additional available connection point to the front so that there’s one on the left and one on the right of the center of the chest.
Now, you can even more effectively stop pulling while walking on either side of the dog. Simply connect the leash to the furthest chest connection from you so that when the dog pulls, the connection automatically shifts to the center of the dog’s chest. This provides even more no-pull action than the previous model (which was already pretty darned effective!)
Check out the video at the top of this page where I explain how to put it on, why it works, and the best way to use it most effectively.
As before, one of the coolest things about this harness is that once you and your dog have aced the leash-pulling problem, you can continue to use the back connection on the harness as a traditional walking tool.
And the popular velvet strap under the dog’s arm is just as comfy as ever – no chafing!
- New double front connections to maximize no-pull effectiveness from both left and right
- Comfortable velvet underarm strap prevents chafing or
- No ‘Martingale’ effect between shoulder blades (eliminates any discomfort for dog)
- 4 adjustment points allow snug fit for all shapes and sizes of dog
- Traditional shoulder connection allows standard harness use after training
- Stylish new unisex grey color
- Includes Victoria’s leash-walking training tips
The Positively No-Pull Harness is available exclusively at the Positively online store.
Also be sure to check out these great new tools:
- Positively Double-Connection Leash (now available in black, grey and purple)
- Positively 28-foot Training Line
What do the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Long Lost Family have to do with dogs? BAFTA winning radio and TV presenter, Nicky...
Obedience training has long been the accepted path to teaching dogs’ manners, but the concept of obedience might be doing dogs a...
What is Free Work and how do dogs benefit? Dog behaviour expert Sarah Fisher joins Holly and Victoria to discuss how Free Work is...
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- A Message from Victoria
- Becoming a Dog Trainer
- Social Bullying
- Does Your Dog Respect You?
- Differences Between Male and Female Dogs