Tea Cup Tabitha

Discussion of Victoria's books, It's Me or the Dog: How to Have the Perfect Pet and Fat Dog Slim: How to Have a Healthy, Happy Pet.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

asunda

Tea Cup Tabitha

Post by asunda »

I was given this site address by a dear friend, Jude Stringfellow who owner to the amazing bipedal dog, Faith.

Good morning to all,

My little Tabitha Lauren Papale is my baby tea cup and weighs only 4 pounds. She currently comes to work with me daily and plays with autistic children when they cry or are uncontrolable, which happens often before they are tested by a psychologist. Most autistic children who visit our Center are afraid the first time they seen, and my dear Tabby helps cheer them up.

I will continue to visit this forum and see what other exciting topics are here.

I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Cindy Papale/author of The Empty Cup Runneth Over/breast cancer survivor
http://www.theemptycuprunnethover.com :lol:
e-mail: [email protected]
I am sorry but I tried to upload a photograph and cannot
wvvdiup1

Re: Tea Cup Tabitha

Post by wvvdiup1 »

That is really great you take your dog to work with you and let autistic children pet her! That is so cool! That is really wonderful what you do for children and with your dog! It is great to have you onboard these forums! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
sez88

Re: Tea Cup Tabitha

Post by sez88 »

Aw, thats great that Tabby can make them feel calmer :D
I work with Adults with autism and hope to be able to take my pup once he is fully trained :)
Enjoying life with our pup charlie...he had us at 'woof'!