Victoria's 2nd book available now

Discussion of Victoria's books, It's Me or the Dog: How to Have the Perfect Pet and Fat Dog Slim: How to Have a Healthy, Happy Pet.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

BoardHost
Site Admin

Victoria's 2nd book available now

Post by BoardHost »

Victoria's 2nd book, "Fat Dog Slim: How to Have a Healthy, Happy Pet," is now available to pre-order in the UK. Featuring a complete exercise, diet and stimulation regimen for you and your dog, Victoria lays out all you need to know to keep your dog healthy, happy and fit in this companion book to the hit 'Fat Dogs' TV special that aired in the UK in late 2006. Using the same easy-to-understand approach as her 1st best-selling book, 'It's Me or the Dog,' Victoria is back to help you navigate thru the myriad health choices facing you and your pet.

Available from amazon.co.uk (official release date, January 3rd, 2007). Click here for info: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Its-Me-Dog-Heal ... F8&s=books

Best,
BoardHost
Kimberly

U.S. Release?

Post by Kimberly »

When will Fat Dog Slim be released in the U.S.?

I need to help our shelter-adopted dachshund, who came to us weighing 18 lbs., lose weight. A diet limited to protein-rich kibble (no table scraps or people treats) and three runs a day has helped her build muscle, but she's not really trimming down.

I sure could use some help with this and I know Victoria's book will offer that help.

Thanks.

Kimberly
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

As of now, there are no immediate plans to release Fat Dog Slim in the US. As an alternative, however, you can actually order the book from Amazon.co.uk and they'll ship to the US. Costs a bit more than if it were released here, but right now it's the only way for customers in the US to buy it. Links to the amazon UK site are on this site (shop and homepage).

Hope this helps,
BoardHost
Bro. Dave, OBB

Re: Victoria's 2nd book available now

Post by Bro. Dave, OBB »

[quote="BoardHost"]Victoria's 2nd book, "Fat Dog Slim: How to Have a Healthy, Happy Pet,"

Is there anyplace on line where we could see the Table of Contents or a synopsis of this book?

Thanks,
Bro. Dave, OBB
Green Bay Monastery
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Try this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Its-Me-Dog-Heal ... 259&sr=8-2

You can order it from there, too, but have to pay the UK shipping rates.
BoardHost