Mommy of three (one human and two dogs)

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Savvyrat

Mommy of three (one human and two dogs)

Post by Savvyrat »

Hi there!
I am the mommy of one adorable 16 month old little girl, one ten year old Border Collie/Husky mix (Frankie), and a brand new as of today one year old Chihuaua/Tibetan Spaniel mix (Lulu-short for Tallulah).

I recently found this forum and have already found it so helpful!

We're preparing for the first night of having our new little girl home with us. She was a lost and found at the local shelter so we know very little about her, but today has been promising. She was spayed today, so I know she is doped up but she is already showing signs of having been crate trained, house broken, and a good dog in general.

I have had Frankie for nearly ten years and got him when he was 12 weeks old. We recently gave his sister to my parents because she was not a fan of my daughter. She lived with them for nine years, as I got then when I was a teenager, so she is seemingly happy. (Though would be happiest if we all lived together...without my daughter.)

We have a funny little family now, with 70lb Frankie sitting by 7lb Lulu, and S, my daughter, giggling at everything they do. Yay!
Savvy
Wife to David; mommy to S.G. (daughter), Frankie (10-year-old Border Collie/Husky boy) & Gala (10-year-old Border Collie/Husky girl), and Tallulah ("Lulu," one-year-old rescued Chihuaua/Tibetan Spaniel girl).
wvvdiup1

Re: Mommy of three (one human and two dogs)

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hi Mommy and welcome to the forum! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Re: Mommy of three (one human and two dogs)

Post by dontpugme »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :D
--dontpugme