Does anyone know where?

Discussion of Victoria's books, It's Me or the Dog: How to Have the Perfect Pet and Fat Dog Slim: How to Have a Healthy, Happy Pet.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

petwarrior

Does anyone know where?

Post by petwarrior »

I love watching Victoria on television here in Oregon US. I have a pet assistance organization where I go out and groom, deflea, give various non-veterinarian required treatments to people who need them but cannot afford the quite expensive vet and grooming services here.

I'd really love to also be able to do some free training as well. So many people must give away or lose their pets simply because they can afford to feed and care for them but have hit on hard times and cannot afford trainers and groomers.

Sooooo....... does anyone know where I can find Victoria's book It's Me Or The Dog at a deep, deep discount? By the time I add shipping to prices eBay, Half.com or Amazon, it's way out of reach.

Pet Warriors can't afford to buy it right now but I know it would help to own a copy. The nearest copy is in a library 35 miles away and I don't have priveleges there. I must sit and read it at the table inside the library and I want to MEMORIZE it.
:wink:

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me,
Pam

http://www.petwarriors.org
"If you talk with the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other." CHIEF DAN GEORGE
Brandii

Where to get the book....

Post by Brandii »

I just purchased a hard cover version of It's Me or the Dog How to Have the Perfect Pet on ebay for right at 16.00. The soft cover book is even cheaper. How much are you looking to spend?
Brandii Breshears
Saving just one dog will not change the world.. but the world will surely change for that one dog.
WendyM

Post by WendyM »

I'm in Stayton Oregon, about an hour away from Sweet Home-- please PM me, I would be happy to volunteer for your rescue. We could even organize some very low cost/no cost group classes.
maykhell

Post by maykhell »

I'm in the philippines and I cant find the book here. Maybe it's not available here in asia? Is there anyway I could get a copy? Any help is greatly appreciated.
there is no place like 127.0.0.1