Hi, I would like to offer your book as a prize on my website

Discussion of Victoria's books, It's Me or the Dog: How to Have the Perfect Pet and Fat Dog Slim: How to Have a Healthy, Happy Pet.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

OzShowDogs

Hi, I would like to offer your book as a prize on my website

Post by OzShowDogs »

G'Day Victoria & all,

Is there any chance of getting a sign copy of your book? I saw it in Big W yesterday and thought it would be a good prize for find the Muddy Paw Print on Oz Show Dogs. I run monthly competitions where people look for paw prints on my website, the person who finds the most wins that month’s prize and it's free to play.

I normally ask businesses to sponsor the rounds and in exchange I post information on my front page and links to their website. But I have been very impressed with the TV shows that I have seen with my 5 year old daughter and feel it would be a great prize. I hope you don't mind me posting here as I thought my e-mail may get lost with the large quantities you get.

I only just saw the episode with the Dalmatian Pong here in Australia and I was very impress with how you helped the owners and Pong. I wonder how many other dogs and owners life's you affect without meeting them through the show.

By the way my website Oz Show Dogs is over 8000 pages in size and growing. Oz Show Dogs has reached Number One in several keyword search on search engines such as Google, MSN, Yahoo...

Kind regards

Kelly Newman
Oz Show Dogs
OzShowDogs

Find The "muddy Paw Print " In November 2006

Post by OzShowDogs »

Hi Victoria & all,

I decided to put the book up as first prize this month for find the Muddy Paw print as I'm promoting the website at Sunbury Dog Show on Melbourne Cup Day and I thought it's a great prize just do it. If later down tha track I could get a sign copy that would be great.

Here is a link to the competition page if you want to check ot out:-
http://ozshowdogs.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1542

Kind regards

Kelly
Kind regards

Kelly Newman
http://www.ozshowdogs.com/