Developmental Comparison

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

dodge-white boxer

Re: Developmental Comparison

Post by dodge-white boxer »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!! Well done to you,they are an absolute credit to you !!!! I love catching up with your posts,they are always sooooooo adorable,xxxxxxxxx
thepennywhistle

Post by thepennywhistle »

Hmmm...I noticed that you referred to Chunk as "my Chunk." Does that mean that
Chunk has a chance of staying with you? I know it's hard to let them alllll go :D
Leigha

Post by Leigha »

Ugh, just typed out a long response, then hit the wrong button and closed the bloody screen!

Anyway. No, Chunk is open for adoption. I do love him and Up very much and those two are my favorites, so I usually call them my Chunk or my Uppers. J and I have talked about possibly keeping Up because he does seem to be a little "different" than the others, but we would have to rehome the weenies before that happened, and I just don't feel good about doing that. So, all puppies will be finding a home.

I'm getting ready to post a video of two of them playing on their original Dixie's Darling thread under photos.
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Oh my gosh, they're adorable. I want one. I want the one that likes to play and spin and stuff. But I can't have another dog for awhile-- probably not for another six years or so. Fortunately, Dottie is "special" enough to satisfy my puppy fix.
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.