Hello! I'm new. Please meet Sam!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

chickflick1066

Hello! I'm new. Please meet Sam!

Post by chickflick1066 »

Hello. I'm CF1066. I've found Positively after a personal recommendation from a friend :) I'd like to introduce Sam.

Sam belongs to my OH's mum and brother. He's 8 weeks old. Mum is a labrador, dad is a collie. He's one of 10 (poor mum!).

Apparently he's already found his favourite spot in the house...the sofa, naughty boy!

Isn't he just GORGEOUS?! :D :D My OH and I are hoping to have some input in Sam's training or at least help his main carers bring him up into a well rounded loving boy :D

My mum also has two dogs of her own who I lived with from their puppy-hood up until I left for university back in 2007. I go back and visit as often as I can and I absolutely adore my mum's two.

Sparticus - he's a 11 yo B&W ESS: absolutely mental and is still a stark raving loon. He's full of lumps and bumps and now has a touch of arthritis in his front paw after too many escapes!

Breezer - she's an 10yo R&W basset hound: going slightly senile in her old age but we still love the moody girl. She's riddled with arthritis now but is doing great on Loxicam medication. She has little steps around the house and is an affectionate girl.

Even though me and OH do not have a dog of our we're both passionate dog lovers and enjoy being surrounded by four paws and waggy tails :D I'm looking forward to reading the other posts.
ladybug1802

Re: Hello! I'm new. Please meet Sam!

Post by ladybug1802 »

Hi and welcomne!! I recommended this forum to chickflick....and Sam looks adorable!!!! As do the other 2 of course, but Sam has the 'puppy awww factor'!!!

You will find loads of great advice in here!!
chickflick1066

Post by chickflick1066 »

Thanks hun! :D
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

Hi CF - welcome aboard!! :D :D

Love the pictures of the dogs! Sam is sooo cute! And the other two seniors are lovely looking dogs as well. :D :D
All three have very soulful eyes. :wink:
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
Ari_RR

Post by Ari_RR »

Very cute! I would be looking for advice on how to steal a puppy from OH's mum and brother. :lol:
Welcome aboard, you've come to the right place! :lol:
Last edited by Ari_RR on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
chickflick1066

Post by chickflick1066 »

After the night they've had with the cheeky monkey I'm sure they want me us to borrow him haha! We're going to see him again tomorrow and I'm excited :D The two seniors are just lovely aren't they? :D :D
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hi and welcome to the forums, chickflick! :D Your dogs are so adorable! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Welcome aboard! :D Your dogs are gorgeous! :D