new season!!!

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

sj96skittles

new season!!!

Post by sj96skittles »

When is the new season starting?!!! Ughhhh! Im dying to know!! Vic said it'd come out in Jan. or Feb. but she said that like a long time ago. And animal planet doesnt have the TV schedule up for IMOTD. I hope it starts this saterday!!
wickedhippy

Re: new season!!!

Post by wickedhippy »

Last I heard on Victoria's Twitter (she was answering someone else's question), it won't be until April. :(

However, Animal Planet is going to be showing the 3rd season again starting this Saturday (Jan. 21st) at 10am, and every Saturday following that.

Also... you can purchase seasons 1 & 2 from the store at Discovery.com. :)
"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" ~ Anonymous
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

wickedhippy wrote:Last I heard on Victoria's Twitter (she was answering someone else's question), it won't be until April. :(

However, Animal Planet is going to be showing the 3rd season again starting this Saturday (Jan. 21st) at 10am, and every Saturday following that.

Also... you can purchase seasons 1 & 2 from the store at Discovery.com. :)
APRIL?!! what?!! thats insane!!! she said it'll start jan or feb!! and i wish she'd answer people's facebook questions instead of just twitter. it's not fair :( well thanks for the heads up :)
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

She's actually been extremely active on Facebook lately - she seems to be more personally responsive on posts that she's started. You should check that out. :)
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

yea. she posts on her wall but she never replies to fans' posts. :( and i have a facebook
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

Well, I'm sure she's very busy - and yes, she talks to fans sometimes in the comments to her posts. She did last night. But remember - she's got thousands of people talking to her every day - even her Twitter has been bombarded, and I'm sure she gets to what she can with the time she has.

If you have something specific to ask about a dog issue, I think the people on this forum can help you - that's why it's here. :)
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

I've just had a look on Victoria's FB page and there can be 100s of comments a day. She can't have the time to read them all, let alone reply to every one that asks a question.

I know a minor celebrity who ran an online forum and she had to give up in the end because every morning her Inbox was clogged up with PMs from people all wanting a piece of her. It becomes impossible :?
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009