Chaos died today....

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

chaospunx

Chaos died today....

Post by chaospunx »

Just to let you know that Chaos died this morning. He was only 2 1/2. He had kidney failure, there was nothing anyone could do as there was already too many toxins in his body, everything just kinda gave up. He only had one kidney and it was only half the size it should have been.
Can't really find appropriate words to describe how we feel, he didn't deserve it and neither did we. I loved my boy more than I like most people and that will never change.
For those that had the pleasure of knowing him I don't really need to say anything else cos they know for themselves how mint he was.
Another light goes out in the world....run free boy
Ruby, Phil n Mollie-Rose xxx
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

so very sorry. :cry:
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

Hi Ruby,

I've just written to you but wanted to say again how sorry I am. I know how much you loved him and he was so devoted in return. As I said in my letter - many people would have given up on him but you worked so hard and gave him the best. We're all thinking of you x
DawnStorm

Post by DawnStorm »

I saw your profile on the TV show; you really went above and beyond to work with Chaos.
Deepest condolences from the other side of the pond. :cry:
My current crew:
Bruce the Albino Dobe; Flanders the Belgian Malinut; Leela, Scuttlebutt, and Felix, da kitties.
All much-loved but not spoiled!
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Oh Ruby I'm so sorry to hear that, run free at the Rainbow Bridge Chaos!
MEL AND ZULU

Post by MEL AND ZULU »

Sorry to hear of your loss Ruby. :cry:

Our dogs are such big parts of our family and i really do feel for you and your family.

We should make the most of the time we have with our fur babies caus you never know what round the corner. My boys will be getting lots of kisses when i get home. :cry:
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

I am so sorry Ruby, I don't know the story of Chaos but it from what others said you did more than most people do to help Chaos.

Run free at the bridge Chaos, you were too young :cry:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
loza123

Post by loza123 »

I am so sorry for your loss Ruby i can remember seeing him ( on IMORD)
He will always be running free!!

meduim size dog with one BIG heart

am so sorry once again as i no how hard you worked with him

lauren
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Please try to keep your chin up as I am sure Chaos would not want you to be sad.

My thoughts are with you. xx
Brook

Post by Brook »

I am new to this board, but when I saw your post I just had to reply to you. I truly feel your pain, and I am so very sorry for your lost. We just lost our beloved pet, Rusty the beginning in Feb. so I know how hard it is for you and your family. Just keep remembering that he is well now, and playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge and you will get to see him again one day. I know this deep in my soul.
Liz & Koa

Chaos

Post by Liz & Koa »

Hi,

It is so hard to lose a dog, especially one so young.

I am trying to picture Chaos. Can someone remind me what he looked like. If it is the dog I am thinking about, he had so much energy and seemed so happy.

Just think of the good like you gave him and how he made you happy.

Take care

Liz
merjen

Post by merjen »

Yes very sad indeed, I must be PMS'ing because I don’t know anyone here or their dogs yet and my eyes have welled up while reading these posts. My condolences to you, I can see Chaos will be missed my many.

Can I ask where this "Rainbow Bridge" concept came from that you all are talking about. I can only assume it’s a fancy name for a doggy heaven, just wondering where the term came from. Must not be a US thing.

Peace & love to all

Jenni
"Two hands working do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"
Liz & Koa

Chaos/Rainbow bridge

Post by Liz & Koa »

Hi Jenni,

I am in the US also, and I had not heard about the Rainbow Bridge until my GSD died last summer.

It is a poem written about when a dog dies and goes to a place where any of his past on friends and owner are waiting for him, or if he goes first, he is waiting when :cry: they get there. I am sure you can find it on line. It really is a beautiful poem. It will bring a tear or two to your eye.

Since my last post I have figured out what dog was Chaos, and I can not believe he has died. I just saw that episode about a month ago, and he was one dog that stuck out. I feel so bad for the family to lose a dog so young.

Take care.

Liz
HenrysDad

:(

Post by HenrysDad »

They just showed your episode this morning in the U.S.

I feel even sadder now for your Mollie...she seemed to've really grown to love a well-behaved Chaos.

Since you posted this last year, we can only hope that perhaps you could've found another dog (from perhaps a rescue) to try and fill that hole that Chaos left. It would be hard and there are never any replacements ever, but there are many dogs out there who need loving homes, ands yours sure seemed to be so.

Hope you're o.k.
HenrysDad

Whoops, I was mistaken, I'm sorry.

Post by HenrysDad »

I'm sort of new to these boards and took the "member since" date as the date of the post, so I read the real date of the post and didn't realize it was so soon. I apologize for my previous post, but some day my words my ring true and you will heal enough so that another dog needing a home, wanting a good honme like you can give will find his (or her) way to your hearts.

Again, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. :(