Just one question....

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

MommyToTwoLabs

Just one question....

Post by MommyToTwoLabs »

Is Victoria ever going to come to the US and film any shows! We need help too ha ha!! :D

I am new to the forum so if this question has already been asked I am sorry for the repeat!

Mommytotwolabs!
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

I can tell you, Victoria already lives in the US.. as to filming shows though, I cannot answer that, however she or Board Host will answer that when they see this post.
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Victoria hopes to film shows in the US soon. Any related info will be posted here and on the homepage. Thanks for your support!
BoardHost
DawnStorm

Post by DawnStorm »

Cool! 8)
My current crew:
Bruce the Albino Dobe; Flanders the Belgian Malinut; Leela, Scuttlebutt, and Felix, da kitties.
All much-loved but not spoiled!
Brook

Post by Brook »

BoardHost wrote:Victoria hopes to film shows in the US soon. Any related info will be posted here and on the homepage. Thanks for your support!
YES!!! I am one person that is so glad to hear this news, and I can't wait to hear, or read when she will do this and the shows start airing on TV. PLease keep us informed. Til then I will keep watching the all the shows that I have watched before..lol
I can't get enough of her training. Not just for the dogs, but for us Owners. :D
Maxy24

Post by Maxy24 »

Oh thank doG!!! maybe some people will stop going to you know who *coughdogwhisperercough* for dog training and will start some positive methods, instead of going backwards in training history we can continue forward!