Hello From Kent, UK

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Adegas

Hello From Kent, UK

Post by Adegas »

My name is Debbie and I have a Lhasa Apso called Truffle (1year, 10 months old) and a Choccie Labrador called Lottie (7 months old).

I owned Great Danes for many years, which I enjoyed showing, however I made the decision that when I lost my last boy I would have a smaller breed. Lottie is a typical Lab puppy and very demanding, at the moment she seems to have the attention span of a gold fish!

Truffle came along whilst I still had my last Dane, I have a friend who breeds Lhasa Apsos and I fell in love with these little fluffies. She is a real little character, a pleasure to live with.
Debbie, Truffle & Lottie
wvvdiup1

Re: Hello From Kent, UK

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and welcome to the forums, Debbie! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Hello Debbie, I'm new here too, but I know what you mean about Chocolate Labs! :shock: I had 15 of them (no, not at one time but over the course of my life) and for me, they seem to have their own mind when they're puppies, but you got to love that free-spiritness! :lol: The Lhapsa, in my opinion, is one of those dogs that just steals your heart and who could blame them when they look at you with that cute face! :D
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Oooh another 'big dog' person who got sucked in by the fluffies (choccy labs are nice too though!).

I love love love sighthounds, bigger the better too and I have a Deerhound... and 2 years ago got sucked in by Tibetan terriers too (and mine is best buddies with my deerhound they are thick as theives the pair of them!).

Welcome to the forums!
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant