Lets See Them....... pictures of your dogs.

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

Oops, they were a bit big! Sorry :(
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

He's lovely - his face doesn't say I've had a crap time! ... He looks chilled and happy.

Big pics are good ... if only I knew how to do them!! :lol:

Fi x
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

My my what a handsome fellow :D . I agree with Fi, he looks a happy little soul. I love the picture of him curled up all cosy in his bed with not a care in the world, which is just the way it should be.

Did you name him Horace btw or did he already have that name? I really like it, just because I think its quite silly and I am a big fan of silliness :lol:
Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

Thanks guys! Those are later pics, when he had chilled out a bit. The first pics I have show a slight desperation in his eyes, as if he can't believe his world has changed. :shock:

I certainly did not choose his name, didn't like it at first but I'm not one for changing names (everyone said I couldn't cos he would know his name, and I pointed out that I could because he doesn't have a clue what his name is!). His name was originally Horus, a Greek god apparently, but the girls at Dogstrust kept pronouncing it wrong so it just got changed to Horace. I don't really think he is a Greek god type, much as I love him, and Horace just seems to suit him. It is a silly name, a bit like him in his mad moments. But who cares, it's not like I'll be calling it across a park is it??! I usually call him Horaceson anyway :P
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

He is adorable and does look chilled out, you have done a good job with him.

I always change a dogs name when they come here, new name new life. When I first took Tommy on her name was Lassie which I didn't like, as soon as she realised that we have given her a different name, she refused to answer to it, it took her less than 24 hours to reject her first name.

Many dogs in rescue don't know their names, so if you want to change, change it. Most owners have several names for their dogs and the dogs answer to all of them :lol:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

Mattie wrote: Most owners have several names for their dogs and the dogs answer to all of them :lol:
So far Ellie has (in addition to Ellie of course) Elle, smelly Ellie, Miss mucky paws, little miss big paws, miss whingey-pants, Mrs Woofington, Mrs Woggleton (don't ask), Dober-mutt, Dober-princess and the 'piece de resistance' (my current favourite) Dober-pig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do need to get out more..................
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

DOBER PIG

DOBER PIG

Does whatever a DOBER PIG does

Can she swing

From a web

No she cant

she's a doberpig

LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!

She is a DOBER PIG!!
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chortle!

There must be something in the water oooop north as we seem to have gone a bit mad............. :shock:
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Nooooooo Perfickly sane we is... its everyone ELSE wot is a bit weird. :twisted:
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

ROFL! :lol: :lol: Has it been a heavy day? :lol: :lol:
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

My Ellie has Ellie baby, Ellie May, Ellie phant

Joe is just Joe Joe, Merlin, Merlie Pearlie, Bonnie, Bonnie wobbley, her back legs are odd, Tilly is Tilly Mint or Tilly Trotter. Gracie is just Gracie.

I love your verse Em. :lol:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
danabanana

Post by danabanana »

Teagan gets Teagan, Teagle, Teagie-weagie, Teagle-beagle, Miss Fit Miss Mess and sometimes OI!!
Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

I'm afraid I have the advantage here, I can literally call my boy anything under the sun and it will never confuse him! Ideas on a postcard..... :lol:
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

Mattie wrote:My Ellie has Ellie baby, Ellie May, Ellie phant
Oh wow!! How could I have missed Ellie phant. Super that's another to the collection. I also use Ellie May but forgot to put it on the list, a la Ellie-May Clampet of the Beverly Hill Billies yes? Great minds Mattie is all I can say, great minds......
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

Currently we use ... Ginger No Nuts and Fat Bum :roll: ... ....of course we have the "Not now Katos' " a lot and also "Not now my little yellow friend"!! :lol: :roll:

I know!!.....