toys

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

danabanana

toys

Post by danabanana »

Has anyone bought a toy their dog hated?

I was dead certain my girl would love one of those balls that make noises when they are touched and rolled around - but nooooo!

She's not exactly frightened of it (I don't think I've found anything she is frightened of yet, still at 'that age' ;)) but she just walks around it and barks at it sometimes. She runs away if I roll it towards her.

Will stick to the silent toys from now on!
beagler

Post by beagler »

Well, well!!!! :roll:
Must be a beagle thing! My oldest boy got one of those for Christmas a couple of years ago and Hated it!!!! Next door's dog got it instead!
Harv' just used to run away from it and bark, from a safe distance!! Chicken Beagles :lol:
Anything that you can rip to shreds usually goes down well in our house :P
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

I make my dogs soft, fleece tugger toys to play with, they love them and they don't hurt when they hit you with them. :lol:

The problem with squeaky toys is they all want the same one and then there could be problems. :roll:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
danabanana

Post by danabanana »

ah, she has now discovered the best way to deal with scary ball is to kill it!
D

Post by D »

Bella got several ones for christmas from different people, she just looks at it then looks at me as if to say "you honestly expect me to play with that". She is much happier with the 99p squeeks she got instead.