Chattanooga Animal Expo

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Jakesgal

Chattanooga Animal Expo

Post by Jakesgal »

I read in Victoria's "Appearances" section of her site that she will be attending this event. Does anyone know if this is something open to the general public and if so where it will be held? My daughter just adores Victoria, even named and dressed one of her Barbies after her, and I would love to take her to finally see her in person. If anyone has any information about this event I would really appreciate it!! Thanks :D
wvvdiup1

Re: Chattanooga Animal Expo

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Sorry Jakesgal, but I don't know for sure if this is an open even to the general public on October 23rd. However, if I had to guess, since this is an expo, I would think it would be open to the general public. But only you can know for sure by checking out the events section in your newspaper or one of Chattanooga's newspapers, radio and television station announcements, in your area.
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Hi Jakesgal,

Details for this event have not yet been finalized - we'll be sure to post here if the event is open to the public.

Thanks!
BoardHost
Appa_valley

Post by Appa_valley »

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Do you mean Chattanooga, Tennessee? I am so going to look that up. We never seem to have anything like that here. Thank you sooo much for posting this!!! *Hugs all around*
Jakesgal

Post by Jakesgal »

Appa_valley wrote:Whoah, whoah, whoah. Do you mean Chattanooga, Tennessee? I am so going to look that up. We never seem to have anything like that here. Thank you sooo much for posting this!!! *Hugs all around*

yes, that is what is listed on her site. I hope hope hope this is something that the public can attend. If my daughter could meet Victoria, she would be on cloud 9 forever. Crossing my fingers that it's for everyone!!