Walkeez Harnesses - For Sale

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

bmbutler

Walkeez Harnesses - For Sale

Post by bmbutler »

I have 3 Walkeez harnesses that did not work for my two dogs. Still pulled excessively. Working with positive reinforcement trainer now and gentle leaders working.

Size 4 $24.95
Size 5 $29.95
Size 6 $29.95

Shipping is free. All payments through PayPal.

All royal blue. Practically brand new condition.

If interested, please let me know.

Belinda
Last edited by bmbutler on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackie's and Misty's Mom
Noobs

Re: Walkeez Harnesses - For Sale

Post by Noobs »

Walkeez harnesses are simply choke-free and comfortable. They are not no-pull harnesses; only training can stop a dog from pulling. That said I'm sorry you were unsatisfied with yours.
bmbutler

Post by bmbutler »

Choke free comes into play when they pull. My dogs still pulled with these harnesses and they just did not work for me.
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

NO harness will stop a dog from pulling, the idea of these harnesses is the dog is safe and comfortable while the owner is training them to walk properly on a lead.

A dog's natural gait is the trot, if you watch dogs you will see they don't often walk, normally they trot, as our natural pace is a walk, dogs have to learn to walk at our pace. This also means that a dog has to learn to balance at the slower place or they cannot walk at our speed. This is what teaching them to walk on a loose lead is all about, teaching a dog to walk at our pace and be balanced.

We all know that feeling of going at a speed when we are not balanced and how scary it can be, if we try to go at a very slow walk as well we are not balanced and it is uncomfortable, this is why we need to teach our dogs to walk properly on a lead, a dog that pulls is often using us to keep their balance, this doesn't do us or the dogs any good and can do a lot of damage to a dog's neck.

It won't matter how many harnesses you buy, if you don't put the work in to help them learn to balance at your pace, they won't work.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
bmbutler

Post by bmbutler »

bump