Episode where the dog was home alone and used puzzle toys

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Magpiemommy

Episode where the dog was home alone and used puzzle toys

Post by Magpiemommy »

i need to find the episode where they dog was home alone and was smart. They used different "puzzle toys" for the dog. One was like a box that had different compartments that you could program to open at different times. I think there was also some toy that threw a new toy down or something like that.

help?

Thanks!
dontpugme

Re: Episode where the dog was home alone and used puzzle toys

Post by dontpugme »

That episode was called Growing Pains with owners Damien and Latoya and puppy Mr. Black. There were interactive toys one called a spinny and I don't know the name of the box one. There was an automatic toy dispenser that dropped a stuffed frozen kong.
--dontpugme
Noobs

Re: Episode where the dog was home alone and used puzzle toys

Post by Noobs »

The puzzle toy was not left with the dog alone. Those games (google Nina Ottosson) are to be played with by the dog supervised by a human.

The other toy was a Kong Time dispenser. You put up to four Kongs in it, place it on a high shelf, and have it set to release a Kong every few hours. Sadly they are no longer being manufactured but you can probably find them on ebay. They sell for about $70 retail with 4 Kongs included so don't go nuts bidding for one if the price is too high.