IMOTD - South Africa

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

***Melissa***

IMOTD - South Africa

Post by ***Melissa*** »

I have never seen any of Victoria's shows, and can't wait until it airs in SA.

According to the schedule (http://positively.com/its-me-or-the-dog ... -schedule/) it shows on BBC Prime in SA. As far as I know we don't have such a channel (it is possible that we had BBC Prime, but they changed the name, as they sometimes do), so I would like to know whether you maybe know if it's showing on another channel?
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
BoardHost
Site Admin

Re: IMOTD - South Africa

Post by BoardHost »

It's Me or the Dog premiered in South Africa in 2006 on BBC Prime (now called BBC Entertainment), though the show is in between seasons there and is not currently airing. To request future programming, you can contact BBC Entertainment directly at [email protected]. Thank you!
BoardHost
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Thank you very much, I'm def going to request that they show it
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

I send the email on 20 April, and received feedback today (15 June)...anyway here's the reply:

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for contacting BBC Worldwide Channels about our channels in Africa.

Unfortunately we don’t have any plans for new episodes of It's Me or the Dog as yet, but we do have lots of other new programmes joining the channel soon, including the new series of Come Dine With Me, 10 Years Younger Australia, House Swap, and Home For Life.

Nevertheless, your request for It’s Me or the Dog will be shared with our programming team, who acquire and schedule our content, and they will certainly consider this when making plans for the channel in future.

Best wishes,

BBC Worldwide Channels

Hopefully they will show it somewhere in the future...