Why are all the shows REPEATS?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Susanb_TX

Why are all the shows REPEATS?

Post by Susanb_TX »

There are so few original shows and I've memorized every one of them that are repeats so I just quit taping them. I know Victoria has trained a few more than 10-15 dogs so why not some new material for us to see? :?
Leigha

Re: Why are all the shows REPEATS?

Post by Leigha »

New episodes are saturdays on Animal Planet. Check the animal planet website for show times.
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

You might need to say where in the world you are, and what channels you have available to you to watch..

Here in the UK we get repeats of the UK version and repeats of the US series one (not sure if season two is on yet here).. depending on the channels we have (ie.. Sky or not).

There are DVD's available for you to buy, and I believe a selection of video clips on the Animal Planet website too.

There are a LOT more than 15 episodes available, and undoubtedly more coming - I am sure when BoardHost sees this they can confirm how many seasons/episodes there have been and what there will be in the future. Just have a little patience! :)
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

What time are you watching? Victoria's had quite a few new episodes these last few weeks on Saturday nights. The repeats are on various times during the day.
Susanb_TX

Post by Susanb_TX »

I am in Texas. I watch Animal Planet on Comcast Cable Channel 42. It is set to record "at any time or any channel it is on". We're on CST.

For example, it recorded on 3/7 at 12:37 am
4/4 at 6:00 am, 6:30 a.m., 8:00 am and 8:30 a.m. (these are not repeats of the same show)
4/6 at 10:00 a.m.
4/7 at 10:00 a.m.

(These are just some of the ones I haven't erased.)
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Her new episodes are on Saturday nights. There was a new one on just a few days ago on 4/3 at 9pm. Your DVR should have recorded that. (The one w/ the three Maltese.)
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

As several have pointed out, in general new episodes are aired on Saturday nights. Currently, Animal Planet is airing the second US season (there were 4 UK seasons before that). Detailed information about airdates and episodes can be found here: http://positively.com/its-me-or-the-dog ... -schedule/

So far, Victoria has filmed 90 episodes of It's Me or the Dog.
BoardHost
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

I'm in TX too. The ones on weekday mornings at 10 are reruns. Saturday morning at 9 am is a rerun. Then Saturday evening is the new ep usually. Then Sunday mornings 6am and 630am are reruns of UK eps. So is 8am and 830am. Then 9 is a rerun of a US ep. This is all central time.
--dontpugme
Susanb_TX

Post by Susanb_TX »

Thanks. I don't know why my DVR isnt picking up the Saturday night eps. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info. I was very frustrated.
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Hey, we probably live pretty near each other because i watch on Comcast channel 42 too. :o
--dontpugme
Susanb_TX

Post by Susanb_TX »

I'm in Montgomery, north of the Woodlands. I waited for Saturday night and all that was on for hours was Cats 101.
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

omg!! im in texas too!!! ya. new episodes are on sat. at 7pm on animal planet AT TEXAS!!! i also like taping some repeats. i think victoria's episodes r awesome!!
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

They weren't playing it last saturday. I write down the weekend schedule every week so i don't have to keep checking online. You should use this, it's like my best friend: http://animal.discovery.com/tv-schedule ... 70.33808.3

I'm in Sugar Land, southwest of Houston.
--dontpugme
Susanb_TX

Post by Susanb_TX »

Still haven't found the new episodes on Saturday nights. Oh well.

My sister's from Sugar Land. Glad to see all the Texans on board!
thepennywhistle

Post by thepennywhistle »

If you go to Amazon. com, you can watch the new episodes there for $1.98 per show. They have
last week's Battling Bulldogs episode up now. Just search for It's Me or the Dog.