Victoria has been an inspiration for me!

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Yvonne

Victoria has been an inspiration for me!

Post by Yvonne »

I watch her show a lot and have grown up with dogs. Recently though we got our very first terrier and what a different breed. With Victoria's help from watching and using a clicker "what a difference". I now because of Victoria, have a goal to open up a dog park on our 4 acres, then slower work to walking/running/dog-sitting people who need help with their dogs, then obedience/agility as I have more training myself. I love working with dogs, and with Victoria's help from watching her show, made me realize how much I want to make it my life. :D
mustlovdoggs

Re: Victoria has been an inspiration for me!

Post by mustlovdoggs »

Yes, She is a big help, She as helped me with the touch training. There are people on this site that will help you too. I love this site.
I wished I was the person my dogs thinks I am.
Sequeena

Post by Sequeena »

Same! I'd been looking for an alternative to the dominace based training I'd read about on the internet. I thought that there had to be a better way! Someone told me about It's Me or The Dog and I've been hooked ever since :)
bri000349

Post by bri000349 »

I feel the exact same way, and i'm only 13! Victoria is my idol. She's such a great person and I agree, she is a total inspiration. I'm planning on being a dog trainer when i'm older. I love watching her show, "It's Me Or The Dog". It makes me want to go out into the world and help change dogs lives all over the world! All I want to do is help dogs everywhere have the life they diserve.

- Take care !
Briana (: