what does vitoria drive?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

thenerdycyclist

Post by thenerdycyclist »

lablver2 wrote:
thenerdycyclist wrote:Heh...I must also admit that I'm a bit crushed. As a female car geek, I think it's awesome to see another female driving cool cars! Oh well, c'est la vie. Keep up the good work!
It is nice to see another female Car geek lol. I am guilty too. I am more into the Gas Hogs though. I just love my excursion and my jeeps. In fact I am going to paint my '95 Jeep Wrangler hot pink with checkers going from the top and fading in about the middle of the jeep. I don't know when I will do it. I am doing that with the 95 Jeep and with the 83 Jeep I am lifting it. Heck I might even lift the 95 after I paint it. My Truck is already lifted though.
Hey, whatever suits your fancy! I'm not into many of the gas hogs, but if if it were more practical for my purposes I'd drive a small pickup or something of that nature. It's very useful in hauling my bikes around (hence the user name "cyclist"), whereas my little fuel sipper car isn't!
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

LOL of course I also have a big dog and always driving neices/nephews and little cousins around whenever I can help. I also do alot of offroading and road trips. My next purchase for the truck would be a camper so the Excursion is great for me. I wish it got better gas mileage but despite that it is a great truck. I have now used my Jeeps more because of the crazy gas prices here in southern CA (which thank goodness is going down). Let's face it though. A Jeep with a soft top in winter in southern Ca where our winter is rain mostly if that is not as fun as a Jeep with no top on crusing down Pacific Coast Highway.

My next truck will either be a F-250 or F-350. I still dream though about my future dream rich husband and driving my lamborghini murcielago roadster, Ferrari 360 Modena Spyder , or a Porsche 911 Carrera. It will never happen but hey a girl can dream can't she.

I also like the 1960 ferrari 250 california spyder. Don't forget my Ford Shelby Mustangs.
Belgian: 6 year old English Chocolate Labrador Retriever.
"The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog"-Carrie Underwood
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

oh, i thought she owned all those cars!!!!! at first i thought "whoa!! she owns 5 cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (red corvette, red buggie, black buggie, black corvette, white buggie)
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

oh! it's a jag, not a buggie!!!! lol! my bad. i'm not so good w/ cars.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Gee, I thought when you said "white buggie, black buggie, and red buggie" you were referring to the Volkswagon Beetles! :roll:

As she has said on this forum, she drives a minivan. Actually, a minivan is a nice little utility vehicle, because you won't believe what you can haul in those!
mustlovdoggs

Re: what does vitoria drive?

Post by mustlovdoggs »

HEY SHE HAS A BLACK VET AND RED VW. SHE HAD BLACK VW BUT TRADED IT FOR THE RED ONE.
I wished I was the person my dogs thinks I am.
dontpugme

Re:

Post by dontpugme »

wvvdiup1 wrote:Gee, I thought when you said "white buggie, black buggie, and red buggie" you were referring to the Volkswagon Beetles! :roll:

As she has said on this forum, she drives a minivan. Actually, a minivan is a nice little utility vehicle, because you won't believe what you can haul in those!
Yeah...she said somewhere that she had a Dodge Grand Caravan.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

She has a great vehicle, Dontpugme! As I've said before, you can haul just about anything in a mini van. I don't just haul people and groceries in mine, but my "back seat driver" Karma, my dog! :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

wvvdiup1 wrote:She has a great vehicle, Dontpugme! As I've said before, you can haul just about anything in a mini van. I don't just haul people and groceries in mine, but my "back seat driver" Karma, my dog! :lol:
I know. We have a stow-and-go van.....perfect for a dog crate! All the chairs collapse....I love it! Plus it has a nice DVD player....perfect for watching my IMOD DVD!
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

dontpugme wrote:
wvvdiup1 wrote:She has a great vehicle, Dontpugme! As I've said before, you can haul just about anything in a mini van. I don't just haul people and groceries in mine, but my "back seat driver" Karma, my dog! :lol:
I know. We have a stow-and-go van.....perfect for a dog crate! All the chairs collapse....I love it! Plus it has a nice DVD player....perfect for watching my IMOD DVD!
Are your windows dark tinted? Mine are and I have noticed that my dog, Karma, can still see out of them, which is a surprise to me because my windows are almost black! :shock:
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

wvvdiup1 wrote:
dontpugme wrote:
Are your windows dark tinted? Mine are and I have noticed that my dog, Karma, can still see out of them, which is a surprise to me because my windows are almost black! :shock:
Ours is tinted really dark. My pug is too short to see out the window.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Still, it is amazing what they can see through dark, tinted glass! As dark as mine are, I can barely see out of them. I guess it's not seeing, but sounds they hear then.