Hello from me and my Golden Retriever!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Ben09

Hello from me and my Golden Retriever!

Post by Ben09 »

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce us. I have just joined the forum after lurking for a few weeks. Love this site and have a feeling its gonna be quite addictive! My husband and i have a 5 month old male golden retriever called Ben. Have no idea how we passed our time before him! Will post a pic when i get home from work
Fundog

Re: Hello from me and my Golden Retriever!

Post by Fundog »

Hi there. I know what you mean about not being able to remember how you lived before the puppy came into your life. I've got two now, and we finally feel like our family is complete. (Life sure was quiet [read BORING] before we had dogs!) :lol:

And yes, this forum is HIGHLY addictive! :lol:
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Can't wait to see your Golden Retriever, Ben09! I love Golden Retrievers! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
mustlovdoggs

Post by mustlovdoggs »

Ben09 wrote:Hi everyone just wanted to introduce us. I have just joined the forum after lurking for a few weeks. Love this site and have a feeling its gonna be quite addictive! My husband and i have a 5 month old male golden retriever called Ben. Have no idea how we passed our time before him! Will post a pic when i get home from work
Hi ben09, I'm new here too.Welcome, hope to see your pic soon. I love goldens they're the smartest dogs.
I wished I was the person my dogs thinks I am.