Hi from me and the three Amigo's

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

BCMumto3

Hi from me and the three Amigo's

Post by BCMumto3 »

Hi everyone ,
my names Roz & im from Cheshire where I live with my family and our three Border Collies , Toffee , Teddy & Gypsy

Toffee is our red/Caramel and white boy , he'll be 2 years old this feb 6th
Teddy is our Black and white 2 year old lad (his birthday was Jan 2nd) , we've only had him for a few months , we adopted him from The Freedom of Spirit Trust for Border Collies
and last , but definately not least , is my 15 month old girly Gypsy , she's my supermodel mismarked black & white sweetheart .. her birthday is sept 14th

Im useless at intro's, so if theres anything you want to know just ask me :D
heres my three Amigo's :)
Fundog

Re: Hi from me and the three Amigo's

Post by Fundog »

Hi Roz, those are some beautiful Border Collies you've got there-- my Dottie (an English Setter) has a "gypsy" face too-- one side is white, the other side black and tan. Sometimes I can't decide which side I like best, lol. Welcome to the forum!
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
emmabeth

Re: Hi from me and the three Amigo's

Post by emmabeth »

Hi, welcome to the forum and YAY.. more Englishers... we were getting horribly outnumbered here at one point :lol:

Seriously though, welcome to the forums - theres a mix of folk here which is a little unusual for a forum, with lots of people in the US, some in the UK, some italian and greek... and more besides (did i miss anyone out? sorry if i did!).
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant