Hi from Honeymoonbeam

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Honeymoonbeam

Hi from Honeymoonbeam

Post by Honeymoonbeam »

I'm new too. :D I'm English but I live in Spain. I have 2 papillons and 4 cats. We have a terrible problem here with neglected and abandoned dogs and cats. It's really heartbreaking. Most abandoned pets have been left by Brits, Germans and Irish returning "home". The mis-treated and neglected ones generally come from Spanish homes.
Beetlejuice

Post by Beetlejuice »

It's sad, unfortunately, some people take an animal for make their chidren happy without think to the care this one will need . Finaly after " playing " since month with it, the children ignore it and the parents have other thing to do than go out the dogs or feed the cat ..
This make me angry !
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Welcome here, you two. :D Beetlejuice: Don't worry too much about your English. So far, it seems to be okay, and though not perfect, I love the way your "accent" comes across in your writing. It makes you more of a "real person" to me. :D It's fantastic to be able to tell Mr. Fundog about "my friends in the U.K.", or "my friend in France," or Italy, Spain, Australia, etc. It's amazing how small the ocean becomes with the technology of the internet. 8) (I'm in the U.S. by the way)