Lets See Them....... pictures of your dogs.

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

emmabeth

Lets See Them....... pictures of your dogs.

Post by emmabeth »

If you would like to share pics of your dogs, post them on this thread.

If you are unsure as to how to do that, follow these simple instructions:

1/Host a picture at one of the various online free pic hosting sites, I personally use Photobucket but there are several you can use such as Webshots or flickr

All of these allow you to store pictures online so that they can be linked into emails, Instant Messenger conversations or bulletin boards/forums such as this.

2.Once your picture is hosted, follow the instructions on the site to copy the URL for the picture. (the URL is the 'address' of where the picture is to be found on the internet, it tells the net-hamsters that work your browser where to find it. Its the bit that starts http in the bar at the top of your browser window).

3.You can either post the URL as a link:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/ ... 123/a1.jpg

To do that, use the URL button which you can find underneath the subject bar, on the far right hand side, click it once, put the URL in immediately after the tag, then click it again to close the tags.

Or you can put the image right into the post. Please only do this with your own images hosted on a suitable site, hotlinking to images hosted on other peoples sites without their permission is 'rude' as it can hog their bandwidth.

4.Choose a picture that isnt giant, and wont distort the forum view, or ill have to put my mod hat on and go and edit it to a link for you.

To do that, again copy the URL from wherever the picture is hosted, then click on the Img button (next to the URL button), paste in your link and close the tags by clicking the Img button again.

5.Then cross your fingers and hopefully the faeries of the internet will have posted your picture up here!

So if this has worked, you should have a link to my little lurcher Dill, and a photo of my big saluki x Abby. Edit; there is no picture of Dilly if you follow that link because the picture has 'moved house' and theres no one home at the address in the link any more. This happened because after i posted this thread I moved that photo to somewhere else with a different address/URL.

Em
Last edited by emmabeth on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Hi Guys, just thought I would share a couple of piccies of my pooches. This is Ethel my American bulldog and Monty my Bullterrier.
In this photo Ethel is 2 and a half and Monty has just turned 9 months.
To give you some sort of grasp as to how big they are. At the last weigh in at the vets.. Ethel weighed exactly 5 and a half stone and is 23 inches to the shoulder. I havnt got a clue how heavy Monty is as he hasnt bee to the vets for about 3 months, and height... ??? I cant keep him still long enough to measure him. :lol:
and this is of them heading out for a night on the town... sorry couldnt resist :wink:
Calin

Post by Calin »

What a great idea for a thread! I'm going to head to the store and get a camera so I can show you guys my Maddie today.

Maggie, that picture of your dogs all dressed up absolutely slays me!
CavsMum

My two darling Cav's

Post by CavsMum »

These are my two darlings.. the Black and Tan one is the one I hope to have some lovely puppies from. Am missing her like mad while she is away at the show kennel.

Lis & Addy

Post by Lis & Addy »

This is Addy, the day we went hiking at Ward Reservation:

http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/Albu ... _=61256659

I repeatedly followed the instructions for putting the image in the post, rather than just a URL, but for me for some reason it's not working. Grrrrr.

(Mod Edit: sorry i dont know how snapfish works I cant see why it shouldnt come up as an image., trying to change that to a clicky link for you now.)[/url]
mcgregorkh

Post by mcgregorkh »

This is Khan with my baby girl. And also him posing whilst practising for the ring. He is so friendly with everyone and very, very gentle.
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Beautiful.
My neighbour has a doby, and he reminds me so much of yours. Lovely looking dog you have there thats for sure.
I love to see them with kids too. just goes to show not all big dogs are great lumoxes that will knock kids over at the drop of a hat. lovely to see them together.
Maggie
mcgregorkh

Post by mcgregorkh »

Thank you very much. Luckily by the time she was toddling he had found his brakes !!! Mind you had a couple of scary moments when people knocked on the door and she was holding on to him. good job nappies are well padded.
Your two look lovely together, it's obvious who they love! :D
Larny

Post by Larny »

This my GSD pup Vallie, hes an 18month RSPCA rescue. He loves the beach!

~VIVISECTION IS BARBARIC, USELESS AND A HINDRANCE TO MEDICAL SCIENCE~
Boxacrazy

Post by Boxacrazy »

Boxer Squashhttp://groups.msn.com/TrumistBoxers/abb ... PhotoID=35

I can't figure out the other stuff so hope this is ok?
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Larny... Your "pup" is a beauty, such a beautiful face.
And Boxacrazy... I love to see pooches all huddled up together, lovely. A friend of mine would love that photo, she is mad keen on boxers, and helps out with Boxer rescue here in the UK.
What lovely photo's everyone... keep them coming.
StaffieMad

Post by StaffieMad »

[img]http://saynotobsl.richardlindley.co.uk/files/BSL_Banner.jpg[/img]
Calin

Post by Calin »

Finally got Maddie's first puppy pics together!

Furry_Monster

Post by Furry_Monster »

This is Sasha.
She is a 9 week old CKCS. I have had her for a week now.
Enjoy the pictures :D

Becca
&
Sasha
Calin

Post by Calin »

Awww! So precious!