Chaos the Bullterrier

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Casma

Chaos the Bullterrier

Post by Casma »

Does anyone know, where I could find this episode?

Thank's!
AddyPup

Chaos the Bullterrier

Post by AddyPup »

I saw this one recently on the Animal Planet channel. Chaos looked about has hopeless as any dog I have ever seen.
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

Please be advised that Chaos passed away. He had a kidney problem. There is a thread about it somewhere. The owners did get another bullterrier.
The shows do repeat frequently just chk the schedule on the animal planet webpage.
Casma

Post by Casma »

Ok. I am interested, because I have an Bullterrier also. So, if anyone does know, if I can find it from the net. I would be sooo thankfull! I dont have animal channell.
maximoo wrote:Please be advised that Chaos passed away. He had a kidney problem. There is a thread about it somewhere. The owners did get another bullterrier.
Thread? Where? I am so hopeless...
The shows do repeat frequently just chk the schedule on the animal planet webpage.
How does it work? Can you please put a link? Thank's!
AddyPup

Animal Planet

Post by AddyPup »

AddyPup

Chaos on July 6th

Post by AddyPup »

I just checked the tv schedule on Animal Planet and Chaos will air again on July 6th at 9:30 AM.
Casma

Post by Casma »

AddyPup, thank you!
AddyPup

Link to TV listings

Post by AddyPup »

http://animal.discovery.com/tv-schedule ... 70.33808.3

Link to the TV listings for "me or the dog".

One of my favorites is the 2 lab great dane mix dogs. Their owners pampered those dogs as much as possible and they were both maniacs. I think breeding must have something to do with it. I don't pamper Addy quite to that extent but close. And, I can't imagine an easier and better behaved dog. She found a baby bunnie in the backyard. The bunny thought she was going to eat him and was screeming it's brains out. Addy just wanted to play.