Introducing Errol...

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

emmabeth

Introducing Errol...

Post by emmabeth »

Soooo... ive mentioned him in a couple of posts but hes not had his own thread yet..

Young Errol - 15 weeks old tibetan terrier and trainee Deerhound (thats what hes going to be when hes bigger, he says haha!).

Hes in lurrrrrve with Kelda and likes to follow Rocky around in a very 'you are my big brother and you are SO cool.' which Rocky finds more than slightly weird but tolerates nicely!

Dilly is mostly concerned with stealing Errols toys (puppies have the best toys apparently) and Abby isnt bothered by anything as long as it doesnt bother her, and Errol is smart enough not to!
Last edited by emmabeth on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Oh my gosh, he so cute! Congratulations on your new fur-baby, Em. :D
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

yeah!! So cute!! :lol:
Kittylove5

Post by Kittylove5 »

Aww, he just stole my heart. :oops:
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

Where the puppy Em? :? I cannot see him.
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Ach! the internet gremlins stole him away - or erm I tidied my photobucket account and made him his own folder so the link broke.. doh!

I shall with my magical modly wand, fix this now so that all new posters to this thread think thee and me are talking utter biscuits as the link will work again! Hehehehe (ive been up way too long watching Comic Relief... does it show?)
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

He is so cute Em, I love TTs, they are lovely dogs but don't like the work with their coats. :lol:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Cracker

Post by Cracker »

Omygoodness what a very adorable little guy!
I love the name too....a real swashbuckler I'm sure.
Maggi Burtt
Tailspin Petworx

[img]http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq216/tailspinpetworx/Picture010-1.jpg[/img]
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

I see him, I see him!!! What a cutie. Where did he spring from then?
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

Cracker wrote:...a real swashbuckler I'm sure.
Ha ha!! I like it :lol: Yes a bet he's a right sea dog!!
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Hes a little cracker :D

Mattie - im mental, i LOVE grooming! (well i do now... in 12 months time i probably wont...).

Hes come from a breeder near Colne, last of his litter and the original people who were going to have him changed their minds (!!! whyyyyy would you!!! :lol:). Ive been umming and ahhing about several smaller breeds since last summer and finally took the plunge and went for the TT (i was also considering a PBGV or a Whippet).

I have to say hes SO smart, and he loves training - hes got the hang of the recall in the garden in a couple of goes and now im hard pushed to get him to go and play because he runs off a few steps and then zooms back to me going 'I recalled.... squeezy cheese now yes?' with his tail tightly curled and wagging furiously.

Im also secretly a weeeeee bit smug - first few days OH couldnt put him down and he bonded really strongly with him, followed him everywhere, slept with him... didnt give a rats about me.

But... I thought ahh.. no, let him figure things out, Im the one thats consistent with rewards and I dont pointlessly blabber at him words taht he has no knowledge of (OH.. typical bloke, trying to get a 15 week old pup to do things either by saying his name over and over in a variety of tones of voice, or asking him to do stuff hes never been taught....dur!).

Tonight, Errol toddled off up to bed with OH... and half an hour later, flumpflumpflump, back down the stairs to sleep on the sofa near me. *smug mode on* :) (and Errol is right because weve been outside twice and had squeezy cheese and done some sits and downs and paws also for squeezy cheese - OH was only offering snoring in his earhole!)

Hehehe!