New series

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Robbie71

New series

Post by Robbie71 »

Does anyone know if there is to be another Its me or the dog this year?

im new on here so i say big Hello to you all :D
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Robbie,

Victoria is currently finishing filming on the 4th series of IMTOD for Channel 4. There will be a one-hour special about Victoria at Crufts sometime shortly after Crufts. Also, the 4th series will begin airing sometime in the spring/summer of this year. As soon as dates are confirmed we will post the news on the site.

Best,
BoardHost
Robbie71

Post by Robbie71 »

Thank you :D
StaffieMad

Post by StaffieMad »

Wonderful :D i can't wait! i will be at Crufts, would be great to see her there!
[img]http://saynotobsl.richardlindley.co.uk/files/BSL_Banner.jpg[/img]
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

the Crufts special will air this Tuesday, March 13 from 8-9pm on Channel 4.
BoardHost
Bea

Post by Bea »

I watched the Crufts one (e.g. preparation of 3 different dogs to qualify to go to Crufts) last night.
What a wonderful display of "it's not the dogs' fault, it's the owners'".

... the character of the dog DOES travel down the lead :lol:

Bea
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
- Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar/Mark Twain
x Sarah x

Post by x Sarah x »

I thought there was going to be a bit on the Discovery dogs section at crufts on the program, i didn't see it, did anyone else?? :?
StaffieMad

Post by StaffieMad »

i watched it and it was wonderful as Bea says great that it showed its the owners additude etc that makes the dog perform to its fullest. Loved Dali she was amazing! georgeous dalmation! :D
[img]http://saynotobsl.richardlindley.co.uk/files/BSL_Banner.jpg[/img]
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Due to time constraints, the Discovery Dogs section of the show was omitted. It would have shown how Rama the Pharoah Hound ended up there as an example of his breed.

Best,
BoardHost
EnglishRose

Post by EnglishRose »

Dally was amazing! i remember the episode with her in originally - she was really naughty but apparently now she is great!

Plus I loved the name "Dally and the Dall-ettes"
*Great Big Dressage Freak*
x Sarah x

Post by x Sarah x »

BoardHost wrote:Due to time constraints, the Discovery Dogs section of the show was omitted. It would have shown how Rama the Pharoah Hound ended up there as an example of his breed.

Best,
Thats a shame, was lookign forward to it :( is there any other way it can be viewed, online maybe?
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

No, unfortunately the production company owns all the footage and it is not accessible.
BoardHost
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

As we understand it, the Crufts show (as well as the Wag and Bone show and the Fat Dog show) are all considered 'specials', meaning they're one-offs not officially attached to any of the series. They may have been bought or sold by certain territories' programme buyers as part of a package, but that would be up to them. So the best way to find out would be to contact the Norwegian TV station directly to ask them.

The recent Crufts special was shot during the same time as the new series 4 (currently scheduled to air in late summer/early autumn in the UK), so I'd doubt that other territories have been able to buy it from Ricochet yet.

None of this should be considered official 'insider' knowledge however, and cannot be guaranteed. Hope it helps, though.

Best,
BoardHost