Hi from Brussels and your help is needed

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

stellatsar

Hi from Brussels and your help is needed

Post by stellatsar »

Hi there

I am Stella living in Brussels and had been using the Maelbeek station 4 times a day. Its an issue of luck I was not among the victims that day
Which makes me think that if something happens to me my 4 dogs will be probably euthanized as I am living alone

So thanks for letting me know if you know of very good kennels in UK preferably that my dogs can stay in case something happens to me, until they find a home and if they don't that they can stay there. I have heard of Pet Farms where they go beyond boarding with special nutrition and other care, where dogs do not feel basically as if they are at a kennel.

Or if you know of any Farm that can do that. So they at least get to know a bit of freedom, to run and live in a place they are loved because this is how we live over here in Bxls. Kennels here and France, NL however are of very poor quality (unbelievably poor) so I am not looking at this corner of Europe, let alone the South of Europe where the situation is much worse, I am Greek so I know.

Any advice would be helpful

many thanks
Stella
Ari_RR

Re: Hi from Brussels and your help is needed

Post by Ari_RR »

Just to say hi!
I was in NYC on 9-11, so... I hear you, Stella.
I know nothing of UK kennels, unfortunately :(
Stay safe.
stellatsar

Post by stellatsar »

I was in NYC on 9-11, so... I hear you, Stella.
I know nothing of UK kennels, unfortunately :(
Stay safe.[/quote]

Thanks dear Ari_RR I appreciate your message very much and thanks for your concern from NY
I am looking forward to receive also from others who know kennels in Europe.

Anyone has an info? Do not stay silent guys these days!
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Hi Stella,

You've already asked this question elsewhere on the forum and had a reply there: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21739&p=150456#p150456
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009