Favourite non dog movie and TV show

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

master2

Favourite non dog movie and TV show

Post by master2 »

Hi all

What are your favourite movies and TV shows right now?

Mine are,
Movies: all marvel movies and Rocky and Frozen :wink:

TV Shows: Sherlock, Vera , Shetland (there so many) :D
Erica

Re: Favourite non dog movie and TV show

Post by Erica »

Movies, hmm. Mad Max: Fury Road was great :) Had fun at the newest Star Wars movie too. The Prince of Egypt is one of my all-time favorites, as the art and music are incredible and beautiful.

TV shows: I recently discovered Worst Cooks in America via Netflix. It is hilarious. Made me feel much better about my cooking skills :lol: I also love Steven Universe. I really enjoyed Merlin (BBC's version, in case there's another). I enjoyed Sherlock and Doctor Who for a while but recently have lost interest. I started watching Elementary and found that I enjoyed it much more than Sherlock. The shorter episode length and longer seasons were better for my attention levels. :)
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

Movies:
Just saw Deadpool and LOVED it.

shows: supernatural (when im not to much of scardy pants(i scare easy)), doctor who, and i know its kind of old school but i adore buffy the vampire slayers
Baxter (AKA Bax, Chuckles, Chuckster) Rat Terrier, born 01/16/13
master2

Post by master2 »

Erica - iv not seen the new star wars yet as iv always been busy so can't wait to see that on DVD.

Shalista- not seen deadpool yet either looking forward to seeing that to.

I'm actually sacrificing seeing them movies for captain America civil war. I hate going to the cinema on my own so my friend won't come with me unless the film has Robert Downey Jr in it :roll: .
Fudgeandcoco

Post by Fudgeandcoco »

James Stewart films my faves are shanador ( I think I spelt it wrong) , rear window and it's a wonderful life.
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

my all time favorite TV show... babylon 5 seasons 1-4. a good mix of character development, adventure, politics etc. typical of syfy...it's a look at human nature. season 5 is ok, but the core story is pretty much wrapped up in season 4. basically timeless themes of right, wrong, freedom/oppression etc.

current show? Big Bang Theory has been surprisingly enjoyable.
Theo400

Post by Theo400 »

OK mine are old school but movie would have to go to the Rocky franchise. I also love John Wayne movies.

TV show would have to go to Frasier and my family both are hilarious and only fools and horse's. :D
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

john wayne movies are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Of all the movies out there, I can't pick a favorite. Too many good ones to pick from! :P

TV shows? Big Bang Theory, Mom, Hawaii Five-0, Ghost Adventures. But lately, I've been watching a lot of wrestling (WWE, Lucha Underground, Impact or TNA, and New Japan Wrestling). Maybe I'm looking for some moves to put on my boyfriend! :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Favorite movies would probably have to be the Original 3 Star Wars movies from the 70's from the second trilogy. I have only seen one of the first trilogy. I would kind of like to see the new Star Wars, but don't know about that working out.

TV shows, I don't have a tv so I am generally obliged to watch what OH watches and usually that doesn't interest me. We have recently been watching Murdock (?) A detective show set in Canada back in the 1800's I think.

My favorite shows of all time would have to be Andy Griffith, Petticoat Junction, Beverly Hillbillies, and Green Acres. Does anybody remember any of those shows? Dukes of Hazzard was a good one too.
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

Favorite movies would probably have to be the Original 3 Star Wars movies from the 70's from the second trilogy. I have only seen one of the first trilogy. I would kind of like to see the new Star Wars, but don't know about that working out.
If you liked the originals you'll probably like the new one to. The main criticism for the new one was that it was basically the same as the originals :lol:
Fudgeandcoco

Post by Fudgeandcoco »

Iv not seen the new star wars yet but I really want to know something is it true Han solo dies in the movie? Don't tell me how but I heard he dies?
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

*SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIELD THINE EYES!*

........... yes
master2

Post by master2 »

Shalista wrote:*SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIELD THINE EYES!*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo : :lol: . I love solo now I can't wait to see it even more to see who killed my beloved solo. Poor chewy.

........... yes
Lara575

Post by Lara575 »

Movies - marvel as I'm a marvel geek can't wait for civil war to see black panther in action and Doctor Strange will be good. I'm most excited to get to Infinity war to finally see Thanos in all his powerful glory. Non marvel would be star wars, pursuit to happiness with will smith.

I also like fast and furious filmd.

TV_ Sherlock, Vera, Agents of Shield , and loads more