My 3 dogs - Pippa, Jock and Peppa

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

jennageit

My 3 dogs - Pippa, Jock and Peppa

Post by jennageit »

Image Pippa - 8yo White Boxer girl - cancer survivor.

Image Jock - 3yo Working Bred Border Collie - entire male for the next four weeks.

Image Peppa - 18mo Working Bred Border Collie - entire female until she finishes her season - then desexing.

I may not have mentioned this, but we live in Australia, not that it really matters! :D

Enjoy,

Jenna
Kids, dogs, family, writing, coffee and chocolate. What more is there in life?
Oh yeah, updating my blog daily, there's always that too!
JudyN

Re: My 3 dogs - Pippa, Jock and Peppa

Post by JudyN »

I can't see the picture of Pippa, but Jock and Peppa are gorgeous!
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
mansbestfriend

Post by mansbestfriend »

Hi from just northwest of Brisbane. Nice dogs. :)
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single Sit.
jennageit

Post by jennageit »

For those who couldn't see the photo of Pippa, here's another one.
She isn't happy about being tied up like a 'Regular Dog', but it was a necessity that day as we had a snake catcher out trying to find a tiger snake in our outside laundry (Pippa's favourite sunning place).
TeddyAllen

Post by TeddyAllen »

All of them look so gorgeous and healthy. I've read your other post about them and really feel sorry to hear what'd happened to them.
anw, it's alright now, they're happy and you're happy too.

p.s: Pippa is my favorite one, hehe.
Last edited by TeddyAllen on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jennageit

Post by jennageit »

TeddyAllen wrote:All of them look so gorgeous and healthy. I've read your other post about them and really feel sorry to hear what'd happened to them.

Pippa is very happy, actually, they all seem to be right now.

They're very gentle with me at the moment (even the Border Collies) because of my back, and love having cuddles on the floor.
Pippa had a great day today (my son was home to look after her as I had to go to the pain management clinic - waste of time that was), and he mentioned that she'd been on her best behaviour, and asleep in the chair most of the day (half her luck).

They are all spoilt, and well loved, and they love me back. Doesn't get much better than that!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm home all day, so can spend heaps of time with them again (If my back plays nice).
TeddyAllen

Post by TeddyAllen »

jennageit wrote:
TeddyAllen wrote:All of them look so gorgeous and healthy. I've read your other post about them and really feel sorry to hear what'd happened to them.

Pippa is very happy, actually, they all seem to be right now.

They're very gentle with me at the moment (even the Border Collies) because of my back, and love having cuddles on the floor.
Pippa had a great day today (my son was home to look after her as I had to go to the pain management clinic - waste of time that was), and he mentioned that she'd been on her best behaviour, and asleep in the chair most of the day (half her luck).

They are all spoilt, and well loved, and they love me back. Doesn't get much better than that!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm home all day, so can spend heaps of time with them again (If my back plays nice).
Sorry to hear about your back! Are you feeling any better now? (Since I'm busy so I couldn't reply you right away)
It's good to have them around and spend time happily together.

//Jaffa, www.lillasnorkfroken.se
Last edited by TeddyAllen on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jennageit

Post by jennageit »

Hey Teddy,

My back was shocking yesterday. It took all my strength NOT to scream the house down at one stage, and after my hubby picked me up off the floor, I had to convince him not to call an ambulance.
My back is particularly tetchy, but only because they've changed my pain medication from tablets to patches (and the patches take time to get into your system), and upped my nerve pain tablets, which make me irrational and grumpy.

The dogs are doing really well, 2 of them anyway.

Pippa had a bad morning yesterday morning, but was absolutely fine by lunchtime, and last night decided to turn her bedding into confetti.
She's feeling a bit stressed at the moment, which I think is my fault. I'm in a constant state of pain, and am prone to grump at anyone and everyone. Yesterday afternoon she did something she's never done in her life.
She was on her mat on the floor, and she crept up onto the chair, and over into my lap on the couch. She thought she was being sneaky and I didn't notice (love it when that happens), and she just curled up into a ball, licked me on the chin a couple of times and then just sat there, looking after me.
I said ouch a few times cos my back spasmed, and she got really worred. She was staring straight into my eyes, almost trying to see what was wrong, and it wasn't until I told her that I was okay that she would relax again.
I've always been told that a dog staring at you is a bad thing, but I really think she was trying to figure me out. She's worried about her mum I reckon.

Anyway, yesterday she ate her food, and all of the treats my 5yo has been sneaking her, and she even played for a while in the lounge room, which is a big improvement. She's getting a bit fat, but it's nice to see her well covered again.
As I type this, she's by my side on the mat on the floor. I've put a cushion under her mat to make it softer, and she loves it. However, every time I pick up my crutches to move, she's on her feet and ready to go. Apparently I can't be let out of her sight right now lol

I love this girl. For 8 years she's been the most faithful, enjoyable, blood pressure rising, pain in the bum! lol but I wouldn't have her any other way.

Jenna
ashlandkennel12

Post by ashlandkennel12 »

all of them are very very cute. i love them. i wish i could see them in real